We are looking for amazing people who care deeply about clean energy, healthy communities, and creating a circular economy for lithium battery materials that power electric cars and our everyday lives. If you are a self-driven professional who likes to work collaboratively, move fast, and create products that change the future, we would love to hear from you!
If you don’t see a position below that interests you, we still want to hear from you – send us your resume or profile at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Human Resources
The Director of Human Resources guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
While working at the Company, the Director will have the opportunity to help create the building blocks for how we power the future of society. This role will help evolve the exciting new technologies that help put in place a circular economy for battery metals.
The Director is a strategic leader within the Company’s team, providing key input to the Chief Financial Officer and senior leadership as well as management, oversight, and planning for the Company’s HR team and collaboration with Internal Communications.
The Director leads the development and implementation of HR systems, policies, and practices that result in a safe, healthy, and equitable work culture for the employees and contractors, and actively works to enhance a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) in the organization. While ensuring outstanding customer service to employees and managers, the Director shepherds the organization’s employee policies and life cycle, HR systems and operations, employee benefit plans, performance management, and employee/labor relations in the context of a dynamic employment environment. The HR Director reports to and is a key partner with the Chief Financial Officer of the Company.
Apply here: https://abtc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26
Battery Recycling Plant Manager
As our Pilot Plant Manager, this candidate will lead and operate all facets of the implementation and operations of our proprietary lithium-ion battery recycling processes. This candidate will work closely with our executive officers, our engineering organization, and a team of external experts to ensure the successful operations of this facility. Our pilot plant in Fernley, Nevada will be the first integrated implementation of our multi-step processing train for the full mechanical processing, physical separations, chemical extractions, and production of commercial-scale battery metals that will be resold back into the battery manufacturing supply chain to enact a low-cost, low-environmental impact, and domestically sourced closed-loop circular economy. This position will report to the Chief Operations Officer.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the design, installation, commissioning, and operations of first-of-kind facilities. This candidate should be passionate about implementing and maintaining efficient manufacturing processes, ensuring quality control of outputs, identifying equipment maintenance and replacement needs, crafting and deploying safety and monitoring protocols, and managing a high-performance factory workforce. The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver and have a keen interest in scaling processes proven at the bench-scale up to pilot- or pre-commercial scales. This should include a constant focus on evaluating current processing steps and proposing and developing next-generation solutions in order to continuously improve system performance and operability.
Read more and apply here: https://abtc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=28
Accounts Payable Lead
Responsibilities include reviewing approved purchase orders for correct coding, encumbrance and reporting; processing invoices for payment, maintaining vendor files, filing IRS-required reports, and developing procedures for effective accounts payable processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the receipt, auditing, date stamping and routing of incoming invoices, billings, and statements. Reviews approved purchase orders; ensures that purchase orders are coded correctly and that encumbrances and proper reporting are completed. Monitors and adjusts accounting codes and dollar amounts as needed. Orders and reviews purchase order reports; makes adjustments and cancellations as required.
- Obtains authorization from appropriate personnel to pay invoices received; prepares input for invoice processing; maintains and reviews reports and vouchers.
- Maintains vendor files; adds, deletes and changes vendor addresses and names. Conducts annual review of vendor file to determine if changes should be made; ensures that records are current and correct.
- Reviews and maintains files for personal service contracts and recurring monthly obligations such as ABTC’s AMEX account, consultants, lease and land payments, employee travel allowances, etc. Verifies legitimacy of claims; obtains receipts and assigns accounting codes; processes for payment.
- Reconciles vendor statements on a monthly basis; conducts research of vendor records as needed to correct errors; obtains missing invoices. Researches and reviews accounts for duplicate payments.
- Maintains payment records of payments for items qualifying as inventory; maintains records for expenditures that should be credited to prior year. Reviews coding at fiscal year end to facilitate proper accounting.
- Orders monthly reports and vendor lists and purchase order reports. Files annual 1099 form reports; maintains records.
- Responds to inquiries or complaints from vendors or employees concerning accounts payable processing. Composes, formats and types correspondence and reports for response to vendor or as needed by supervisor.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Read more and apply here: https://abtc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=29
ABTC embraces equal employment opportunity and a diverse workforce, making hiring and employment decisions based on individual merits and talent without regard to any protected status. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in the online job application process for a posted position, please contact us for assistance.